South Africa Batsman AB de Villiers has joined Pakistan Super League 2019

AB de Villiers has joined Pakistan Super League
AB de Villiers "Pakistan Super League has grown into one of the top T20 tournaments in the world & I’ve really enjoyed watching PSL matches in recent years.
PSL is a league that has given Pakistan so much to cheer about & I look forward to being on the field once again
"PSL is a league that has given Pakistan so much to cheer about and I look forward to being on the field once again
There is a budget Restriction of around 1.2 million dollars for each PSL squad.
Lahore Qalandars cannot buy AB De Villiers without selling some prize asset like Sunil Narine or Brendon McCullum
PSL has emerged as one of the top T20 league around the world and I have always enjoyed watching PSL
and now I'm very excited to become a part of this entertaining league
Pakistan Super League

Comments